5 Reasons Last Week Was A Good Week

8:30 AM

While life is full of ups and downs, and plenty of surprises, I find it important to spend more time highlighting the good things than sulking about the bad. It keeps my spirit uplifted and ultimately keeps pushing me forward. Every Sunday I post 5 reasons why the week was a good week! That shouldn't be too hard, right? I mean, that's less than 1 good thing a day, and surely I can find one good thing out of the day, at least.

To see my last 5 reasons, Click Here !

This weeks 5 reasons are...



1. My brother, sister-in-law, and their bun in the oven came home from Germany! They've been overseas for 3 long years, and it's good to have them back in the states! My first biological niece will be here in mid-September and I can't wait!

2. Enrollment at the elementary school is exceeding our original expectations, this year makes our first year having a wait list, and each day we are still receiving new applications. It feels good to know that our efforts haven't gone unnoticed and that parents are willing to go through a lottery process to get into our school.

3. My god-daughter turned 6! This little ball of energy has an infectious smile and a lovable personality. You can't help but to fall in love with her empathic nature. It's hard to believe that she is growing up so quickly, it feels like just yesterday she was the shy little toddler glued to my hip.  Happy Birthday Toot!

4.  I set up all of my social media sites! It's not easy starting from scratch on social media, especially starting back a 0 followers. It's actually kind of lonely :/ , but they are finally all set up which forces me to keep them going.

5. We had our first family dinner, in the last 3 years, at my moms house. My mom, my brother, my sister in law, myself, and my boyfriend. It was pretty special considering family dinners pretty much ceased once we both moved out. It was a great way to end the week, and a sweet farewell to my brother and sister in law as they move across the country.

And there you have it folks!! My 5 reasons last week was a good week. Stay tuned for this weeks 5 reasons to be posted on Sunday! 

With love, 
Xoxo Curly Kay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

A Glimpse in the Past