Teriyaki-Ginger Glazed Salmon!

7:30 AM


A while back I posted a picture on Instagram (@lifeascurlykay) of a plate of Teriyaki-Ginger glazed Salmon. It was a recipe I found on Pinterest and tweaked the ingredients a little bit. I created a marinade made of a homemade teriyaki sauce composed of 1 part soy sauce, 2 parts honey, 1 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp of ginger.
Spice rubbed salmon
The salmon was spice rubbed with salt, pepper, ginger, onion powder, and brown sugar, then placed in this marinade for about 2 hours. Next, I took the pieces of salmon and crusted them with brown sugar once again and pan seared them.
Pan Searing the Salmon
And there you have it! A beautiful presentation of salmon that was sweet, yet tangy, with a little kick!




Have you tried any tasty recipes? Comment below or tag me in a post on IG! @lifeascurlykay.

xoxo,
CurlyKay


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

A Glimpse in the Past