My Curly Hair Moisturizing Staples

7:00 AM


Having naturally curly hair can be both a blessing and a curse. While I love my curly tresses, they can often be hard to keep moistur
ized. Anyone can attest to the fact that dry hair is hardly to be envied *sigh*.
When my hair is dry it feels like straw, it frizzes terribly, and it never maintains the style I attempt. The worst part, naturally curly hair is prone to dryness due to the difficulty of the hair's natural sebum to navigate through the curly shaft. To combat these problems, I have a few staple products to minimize the dryness and frizz.

1. Trader Joe's Balanced Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner

2. Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo and Conditioner

3. Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

4. Coconut Oil

5. Organics Olive Oil Leave In Conditioner

6. My homemade deep conditioner (will feature a post on this soon).

Without these products, my hair would be a bird's nest, literally! Detangling is a breeze with both Trader Joe's conditioners and the Shea Moisture, coconut oil, and Organics leave-in help to retain moisture for days. What are your favorite hair staples? Follow me on twitter @lifeascurlykay and tweet me!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Curly Kay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

A Glimpse in the Past